Friday, August 29, 2014

"My Imagination Is a Kind of Animal. So What I Do Is to Keep It Alive."



Haruki Murakami met with readers at the Guardian Book Club during the Edinburgh International Book Festival last weekend. Theguardian.com published an article about the event, including some of the Murakami's answers to readers questions. My favorite quote is the one I used for this post's title:

 “My imagination is a kind of animal. So what I do is keep it alive”


A friend of mine attended both "Murakami events" in Edinburgh. Perhaps I can entice her to write about her impressions for this blog. I will try!

To read the Guardian article go to: http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2014/aug/24/haruki-murakami-my-lifetime-dream-is-to-be-sitting-at-the-bottom-of-a-well

No comments:

Post a Comment